Friday, March 26, 2010

Shoes and Phrases

I meant to post this the other day but didn't. I really have no reason other than I forgot. When posting things I sometimes think that if I've told someone that also means that I have posted it...wrong! Anyway, Kate has become really interested in dressing up over the last couple of weeks. She really tries to put on her own socks but hasn't quite figured out how to put her little foot inside of it yet. I have no doubt it will come soon as she has become quite the problem solver. She can however put her shoes on! I videoed and took pictures the other night because I didn't think anyone would believe me. She was even successful putting the shoes on the right foot!



Then a couple of days later, I saw her putting my shoes on....and they are on the correct feet!!! Now, this may have been a coincidence but she tends to put shoes on correctly more times than not. So I'm just going to gloat and say that Kate is a baby genius!!!:)






As of yesterday and today, Kate's favorite phrases to say are:

"Milk....I like it!" and "I get 'nother one"

The milk phrase comes during or after drinking milk. The next one is what she says when she's choosing a new book for Dustin or me to read to her. This little girl amazes me everyday! There is something new that she does or says everyday and I love it!! I love watching her learn new things. Kate don't ever stop loving to learn....you are going to do something spectacular and we all can't wait to see what it is!!! Love you baby girl!!!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment