Kate has grown so much in the past 19 months....I can't believe she is that old! Her vocabulary is growing daily and she has been putting two or three words together to make a phrase. Kate is learning and saying her colors correctly. When she eats Fruit Loops with Daddy he helps her learn her colors. It is so sweet to watch!
Along with learning new words, colors, numbers, etc. also comes frustration and a stronger need for independence. Basically she is testing her boundaries more:) I can't catch a picture of her pouting yet because a:) the camera is usually not with me at that moment and b:) I don't want Kate to think that it is a cute game. Even though she is learning more and testing us, she is still the sweetest little girl. Kate Nicole, Mommy and Daddy love you and look forward to all the new adventures in your life. Happy 19 months!



No comments:
Post a Comment