The first day of spring happen to be freezing cold and snowy down here!!! Gotta love Arkansas weather...it was nearly 70 on Friday and then Saturday freezing. Anyway, we were stuck indoors. Kate had already played in the snow a lot this year due to our unseasonably snowy winter so I didn't bother getting her out. She just enjoys looking out the window at the snow now.:) That morning when I went to get her out of the crib I said "Hi...I see you!" and then she repeated what I said! Now Kate has been a talker for awhile but is saying more and more short sentences everyday lately. "I see you" is a new one. Dustin and I have never heard her say that so we thought it was funny. I had put some cute clothes on Kate and wanted some pictures so I grabbed my camera and started taking some in the kitchen. Well wouldn't you know that little stinker would start talking up a storm and I wanted it on video. Somehow I remembered that I could video on my camera and set it up for that. Kate pressed the button to sing the ABC's and was dancing! It was so cute and I got it all on video! At the time I thought I had made a mistake so I made her do it again and this time she added the "pee-a-boo..I see you". So fun!!! So here are both videos of Kate singing and dancing at nearly 20 months old!!!!! Enjoy:)
Turks and Caicos
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment