Sunday, March 21, 2010

My 29th Birthday

So in all of the craziness after my birthday weekend I completely forgot to post about what we did! It had been a fun filled weekend with Kate's first hair cut and playing outside in the warm spring weather. After updating on Facebook I realized that I forgot to post....so here it goes!!!

We started out at my Mom's house to open presents and have cake with my Aunt Joani, neighbor Sharon and the rest of my wonderful family! I got lots of great gifts!!! Next we had a delicious chocolate cake from Sam's. The funny thing is that my mom didn't have a "9" candle so she just put an "8" and "1" together! So hilarious!!!








I need to put a disclaimer on the next picture: Kate tripped and fell on the wood floor the night before and got a huge goose egg on her forehead. I just hate it when she does this because I know it hurts and it also looks terrible.:(



After that we decided to go out to eat for my birthday on the same day because the weather was nice. This was the day before my actual birthday but it was supposed to rain on my birthday and I just hate getting Kate out in crappy weather because she is sickly like me. Anyway, every year we get to pick where we want to eat for our birthdays and this year I chose Red Lobster. We usually have bad luck with service at Red Lobster but decided the Rogers location might be better....WRONG!!! It seemed to take forever to get our food. We think there must not have been enough help in the kitchen. However, the food was great! Kate enjoyed coloring so much that she barely ate her dinner. We had fun talking and eating.






It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend....one of my best birthdays!!! Thanks everyone for making me feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment