After reading Newt for the thousandth time we decided it was dinner time. Dustin grilled burgers and Kate helped me in the kitchen. She had her "dacuum" and was helping me clean. I was fixing fries to go with the burgers and I heard her say to Dustin "H, H, Daddy, H". I didn't pay too much attention to it at first because I know they are learning letters at her school and didn't really think she would be holding the actual letter H. I then heard Dustin say "Wow Kate, that is H". I put down the fries and sure enough, my baby girl was holding the letter H in her hand. We clapped and she laughed at how smart she was! We went back to getting dinner ready and she came back and said "E, E, E". Well, this time I dropped everything and she proudly showed me the letter E. We were so amazed!! Now I know there are probably lots of other toddlers her age that can do the same thing, but I don't know that many! We pointed to those letters later and she could still name them! Absolutely shocking!!!! I tried to get a picture of her pointing to the letters but she was tired of playing that game and just wanted to climb into my lap:). I am so proud of her and love that she enjoys learning!!
Turks and Caicos
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment