Friday, February 4, 2011

What We Do On Hot Days

I have always loved looking at myself. It never mattered if it was in a picture or in the mirror. I.am.vain. Ha! But since lil' miss was born, I have a new muse. Her name is Kate. And sometimes looking at her is like looking in the mirror for me, not just physically speaking, but also in how she acts. I imagine the range of emotions my mother must have felt and instantly thank God that He chose her. No one else would have been stubborn enough to handle me..ha! So what did I do on all of those hot summer days when we were cooped up in the cool air? I took pictures of my muse. Now, unlike myself, my muse doesn't always like to be photographed. But, on this day she was! And in a cute little red outfit no less!







No comments:

Post a Comment