Friday, February 4, 2011

Daddy's Little Helper

Now, I feel the need to preface this post by saying that on this particular day, August 16, 2010, I was in back to school workshops all day. It was a Monday. What you need to know about Mondays is that Dustin watches Kate all day because he is off work. Well, he watches her everyday, but anyway. Mondays are known as "Pajama Monday" at our house. This translates into, "Daddy doesn't know what to dress Kate in unless Mommy lays it out".:) Obviously, I didn't lay anything out because Kate is seen in her pajamas from the night before in this post.
Now, onto the reason for this post. Geesh, I get sidetracked! Dustin put in landscaping bricks around our trees in the backyard. I must say he does an excellent job as it was so hot and he was being a perfectionist about it. Kate loves to help her Daddy. She kept trying to take away his tools. He would patiently tell her which one he needed and wait for her to bring it to him. It was this job that she learned what a "mallet" was. It was fun to watch Kate help her Daddy. I think Dustin was the only one not having fun.:( However, it was a rough job but our trees look awesome now!!








No comments:

Post a Comment