Friday, February 4, 2011

2nd Annual Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's

Since Kate's actual birthday hasn't fallen on her party days, we take her to Chuck E. Cheese's on her actual birthday for fun. I'm not sure why we chose this place but every kid I know seems to love it, so we go. This year, Grandma and Grandpa, and Auntie Megs came along for the fun. When we go, Kate is always more interested in playing rather than eating. We usually have to bribe so that she'll at least eat something. Ha! Whatever works I guess!

While eating, Kate was engrossed in what Chuck E. Cheese was doing.

Grandpa holding Kate while checking out Chuck E. Cheese. She wasn't too sure about him.
Riding the carousel.
We tried to interest her in a new game but it was short lived.:)
All in all, it was a wonderful day celebrating a special little girl's birth. Kate, Mommy and Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa, and Auntie Megs love you more than you will ever know. You are a spirited little girl and I hope you never lose your loving yet wild spirit. Love you baby girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment