On Saturday, October 9, 2010 we went to McGarrah Farms to pick our pumpkin. As a kid I never remember going to a pumpkin patch although I knew what they were. I decided it would be a fun family tradition to have with Kate. We started it last year and Kate was in a much better mood this year. She was able to walk around the patch to pick her little pumpkins and ride along in her wagon to get some bigger pumpkins. Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie Megs came along with us to join in the family fun! It was still quite warm that day, not like the year before. After walking around looking for the perfect pumpkins I was working up a sweat! It was a fun filled day of picking pumpkins, watching the Razorbacks and spending time with family!!
Turks and Caicos
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment