Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Father's Day 2010

On Father's Day, Kate and I made breakfast for Dustin. I was going to try to make the gravy, but Dustin intervened because he knows it would just turn out better....not a flour paste. I don't make the gravy ever, unless you need paste for paper mache or hanging wall paper:) Anyhoo, we had a family breakfast and then Dustin opened his gifts. After breakfast, Kate helped me do what she does every Sunday...look at the sales!! She likes to sit beside me and look through the sales ads. When she is done they usually end up on the floor because she throws them down. At least she helps clean up:)


Next, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house so the "Fathers" could open their presents. They loved their gifts! Then we went out to eat at Logan's. Spending time with my favorite dads was super fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment