Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Artist

Have I mentioned that Kate loves to color? Well, if not...I am now! She loves to color so much that she was occupied for almost an entire episode of Big Brother. Now that is a true love of creating! I took pictures one day of Kate coloring. You will notice Sophie in the background chewing on a bone but she was also keeping an eye on the colors. Not sure if Sophie wanted to eat the crayons or if she wanted to participate, but she was looking. Bella was in one of her many hidey holes. Bella's personality is like Eeyore, she's usually off in a hidey hole by herself.


My little artist:)


"It's owange" I love her little voice:)






Have I mentioned that I love this face? Yup, I do!

Did I also mention that taking pictures with two terriers and a toddler is nearly impossible? Sophie bailed and Kate turned to look at her...someday they all might sit still, right?:)


No comments:

Post a Comment