On June 6th we went to Silver Dollar City! Auntie Megs went with us as well as one of Daddy's friends from work. It was hot so we tried to stick to the shade and water rides. Kate loved walking through the kids area where the water shot up from the ground. I'm not sure what the area is called, guess we'll have to see next time we go! Kate had so much fun that while Auntie Megs and Mommy rode Fire in the Hole, she fell asleep! It was a fun day with family!!
I have been married to Dustin for 6 years and we have a beautiful little girl named Kate. She is our life! We laugh everyday with her and can't wait to see what she is learning next. We also have two sassy terriers: Bella, a Scottie and Sophie, a Westie who think they rule the couch.
I am a first grade teacher and I love teaching this age level. They still love school!
No comments:
Post a Comment