Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial Day, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to eat and have fun. While waiting to eat, Mommy, Daddy and Auntie Megs played Uno. We really got into playing this card game on our trip to Iowa. Kate wanted to play cards too! Grandma also showed us one of Kate's newest tricks...deciphering between a Jack, Queen and King! Suprisingly she could do it! She was right more times than not. I see a future card shark in our family:) Playing cards is something that Megan and I used to always do with Grandma and Grandpa Wiltgen and Great Grandma. I loved playing cards....and for money too! We would save up our nickels, dimes, and quarters and tote them down to Florida when we visited. {"Pennies are no good!" as Great Grandma would say:)} But I digress....here are some pictures from our fun time together!





No comments:

Post a Comment