Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun!!



Easter weekend was very busy for us! On Saturday, Mom, Megan and I took Kate to an Easter egg hunt. It was sponsored by the Wal-Mart DC Mom works for. Kate had fun bouncing in the bounce house and swinging and sliding on the playground equipment. When it was time to hunt the eggs Kate was more interested in picking up the loose candy on the ground.:) After that, Dustin and Daddy met us at Golden Corral for lunch. Later that night we dyed Easter Eggs. Kate liked picking up the eggs and I helped her carefully put them into the cup. It was a great day!!!!












On Sunday, Dustin, Kate and I went to Mass. Kate was fascinated with "church". This is probably because we haven't been in forever and I kept telling her that we had to be quiet. Every time she said church, she would follow with "ya see 'im?". Now I don't know who the "him" was she kept referring to....could be Father, could be God....not really sure but it was kind of strange. Anyway, Kate was very well behaved and even stopped to listen a few times. After this we quickly went to Mom's to take a family Easter picture and let Kate see her Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa and from Sharon. She was much more interested in their baskets than ours at home but this could be because she was not completely awake for ours. Then we went to my aunt and uncle's house for Easter dinner. We ended up leaving a little earlier than normal because Kate desperately needed a nap. It was an exciting day but by the end we were all exhausted!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment