Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Bunny!!


On Tuesday, we took Kate to see the Easter Bunny at the mall. I was not worried about her causing a scene because she had visited Santa Claus without a meltdown. The only "bad" thing about the visit was that she wouldn't smile for the camera. We were surprised to see an empty line to see the Easter Bunny. Kate was aprehensive at first but we reassured her that the bunny was nice. Dustin fixed her outfit and pulled her finger out of her nose while I tried to get her to smile. Nothing. She was not smiling for anything or anyone!! A time or two she would turn to look at the bunny, but no smile.:( So I told the photographer to just take a picture because I didn't think she was going to smile. Dustin goes to pay for the picture and I get Kate. Wouldn't you know that little stinker started talking up a storm..."Hi Bunny...rabbit....nice rabbit" and all the while smiling the biggest, cutest smile? Of course! Anyway, she didn't freak out and came away loving the Easter Bunny. She does resemble me as a young girl. The expression in the picture is very similar to one of mine around the same age...well, maybe 3 years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment