Sunday, April 18, 2010

Better Late Than Never!!!

Last weekend was fun but I had no pictures to show until this past Friday when I FINALLY copied them from my mom's camera! I had forgotten my camera for both events and wanted to post but kept forgetting!!!
Anyway....(to get on with the story) I took Kate to JB Hunt park after school and Grandma and Auntie Megs joined us. Auntie Megs was super nice and brought us (adults) a Starbucks coffee! We had lots of fun playing with Kate. Kate loved going down the slide...although she hasn't figured out to lift her legs a little so she can actually slide down! We had to lift her legs for her. Of course, in true Kate fashion, there was a minor meltdown when we had to leave. After we loaded up and headed home, the slide was temporarily forgotten and she started talking about Daddy and her "pups".







On Saturday, we walked in the annual Heart Walk at Arvest Ballpark. We have participated in this walk for several years as a tribute to my Uncle Mark. Mark died from a massive heart attack at the age of 45. Dustin didn't join us because he was still working. It was kind of cramped because we all had to walk around the inside of the stadium. Kate didn't mind because she got to "drive" her little car around. Everyone thought she was so cute in her little car! I have to admit that she was in fact very cute, but I'm biased:). Later that day we all went to Mass and then to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Of course...I didn't bring my camera! Kate ended up with more "cute" clothes for Fourth of July, a Raggedy Ann outfit, and an Easter outfit for next year. It was a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment